We are always interested in hearing from passionate individuals who want to start or further develop a career in the Care Industry. All our Caregivers are fully vetted prior to starting their role in Care Avenues Ltd.
WORKING IN CARE
Why join Care Avenues?
- Flexible Working Hours
- We provide update Care Certificate Training
- 16 Hours of Shadowing (face to face training with clients)
- Practical in Manual Handling
- In house Induction
- Access to RQF LEVEL 2, 3 & 5 In Health & Social Care
- Access to Specialist Training
- Apprenticeship’s office based
- Multicultural Staff
A Caregiver provides help and support to people with Limited Mobility, frailty or other care needs. This covers a wide variety of clients from people with Physical Disabilities to Children with Learning Disabilities to Elderly People. This Support might be completely health related or could also include assistance with Social Skills for example helping people write letters or organising their budgets. It may require helping clients with daily Personal Care such as Washing, Eating and Drinking, Lifting and Moving clients using the toilet or helping families dealing with new responsibilities.
A Caregiver might work in a family-residence or Extra Care Scheme or Supported Living, as well as working with Children with both Physical and or Learning Disabilities. A Caregiver usually performs many of the following tasks:
- Building a relationship with clients
- Identifying client’s special requirements
- Supporting clients in their activities
- Helping with physical tasks
- Establishing work routines that help clients with their daily activities
- Providing emotional and social support
- Liaising with family and health care providers
- Working overnight, shifts or live-in